Tax and reporting accountant
TAX AND REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
Robert Half is pleased to be partnering with a leading FTSE technology brand. Due to growth within the EMEA region they are looking to recruit a Group International Tax accountant to focus on transfer pricing, UK tax and to support the Head of FP&A with all aspects of accounting / reporting. Working alongside and with senior personnel both within the company in EMEA and at Corporate headquarters, requires the individual to possess strong credibility and presentation skills. On occasion the ability to lead in the absence of the Group Finance Director / Financial Controller will require the individual to demonstrate leadership skills, as well as retaining own areas of responsibility.
Super fast growth FTSE with an incredible culture, dynamic and driven finance team and regular spot prizes for high achievers including tropical holidays. Inclusive, open plan environment with easy access to CEO and CFO.
- Responsibility for all tax matters, including but not exclusively:·
- Corporation Tax in UK and foreign entities.·
- Transfer Pricing policy and compliance throughout the region.·
- All statutory taxation filing requirements in the region.·
- Ensure VAT compliance and appropriate filings within the region.·
- Intrastat and SATA reporting in region.·
- Tax issues relating to new accounts such as web accounts and drop shipments.
- Ensure all reporting and forecasting requirements are met in a timely fashion with appropriate analysis and reconciliations completed as required.
- Undertake internal financial audits as required to ensure systems are robust and cohesive.
- Provide leadership in cost reduction and budgetary control to achieve increased cost effectiveness and improved profitability
- Additional projects or ad hoc duties as required by management.
Salary & Benefits:
- A highly competitive salary of up to £65,000 P/A
- regular staff events
- quarterly / annual awards and prizes including holidays
- Pension, life and health benefits
- Other great benefits on application
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice