Personal Tax Senior
Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Or simply looking to take that step up in your career with a Top 15 Practice?
What is Great About this role?
- Top 15 Practice
- Flexible holiday entitlements
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Life Assurance cover (up to three times your annual salary)
- Contributory pension plan and childcare vouchers
- All members of staff are entitled to the company's profit-sharing scheme
- Flexible working
- Industry leading training
- As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- You will be expected to successfully deliver complex tax returns for private clients and wealthy individuals
- Provide direct tax compliance and advisory support to the Partners
- The mix of work in the group is varied and challenging, consisting of several hundred challenging clients including high net worth individuals, non- domilicillaries, partnerships and trusts
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time
- As an Associate you generally work 9 to 5 and overtime is recognised. You can either be paid for it or take time off in lieu.
- The people are great.
- The partners are very approachable and you have a lot of contact with them from an early level.
- Opportunity to work for a different client almost every week and across many different sectors."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain this position you will need:
- Extensive Personal Tax experience within Practice
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally educated to a degree level, at least ATT qualified but ideally CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If this position is of interest to you, please reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.