Finance Director - Group Accounting
Finance Director - Group Accounting & FP&A
£200,000 - £260,000 + Exceptional Bonus, Shares and Benefits.
Brand New Board Level Finance Director Vacancy - North Surrey.
Robert Half are delighted to be engaged with a brilliant international PLC who are looking to hire a new Finance Director to help them through the next evolution of their growth. This is working with, and as part of a brilliant leadership team.
This is a very unique opportunity given the sector, career path and variety on offer. We are ideally looking for someone who is looking to work for a global PLC in a Group role. This is the ideal step for ambitious individuals who have aspirations to grow into a FTSE 100 / FTSE100 Group CFO role.
Our client is succession planning so are looking for exceptional talent, a strong track record of delivering results in a global PLC is key.
The successful Finance Director must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have a strong academic background, technical group background coupled with a very commercial mindset.
Our client is looking for pure talent but as a wish list goes the following would be great.
- International PLC experience. (FTSE100 / 250 or equivalent)
- Strong group experience.
- Exceptional reporting and consolidations experience.
- Ideally exposure to business services, property, facilities.
- Large team management.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record of progression, results and career development.
- Experience ideally already as a Group Financial Controller, Finance Director, Head of Group Finance, CFO.
- Work with the Board, Group CFO and Leadership team to steer and meet all commercial objectives and results.
- Take complete ownership for the group accounting function.
- Oversee and manage all group FP&A, controls, MI and business support.
- Liaise with a high number of business unit CFO's and MD's to drive improved processes and controls.
- Take full ownership for external relationships with investors, banks, auditors and consulting firms.
- Support on all investor relations activity.
- Support on all decisions interlinked with Tax, Treasury, Audit and Risk.
- Implement and drive strong improvement and controls.
- Support on improved systems capability, robotics and analytics.
- Lead and develop a large and highly skilled finance team.
The successful Finance Director likely to be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background. A strong proven track gained within a group plc function is key.
This is first a foremost a technical finance role with the visibility and influence to drive commercial change.
Our client is not keen on someone who has worked in a commercial CFO, COO, MD of operating role. This is a large revenue stream through a group function.
World leading international business based in Surrey.
£200,000 - £260,000 + Exceptional Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice