Dual Handler Grad role
Dual Handler Tax Graduate scheme - up to £28,000 - London
Are you interested in pursuing a career in tax?
Do you want to work for a firm which offers full study support?
If so, this dual handling tax role is perfect for you.
- Offered full study support for your ATT and CTA qualification training
- Dual handling is an area in massive demand
- Their marketing spend doesn't get allocated to glossy brochures, it is spent entertaining clients, meeting people for lunch, dinner, champagne breakfasts etc in order to get referred work
- They are a relaxed, easy going, outgoing bunch of people who genuinely want to succeed and deliver high quality work in a friendly and transparent manner
This role will require you to work within the Dual Handling tax field. As a tax graduate you will be working directly with the Partner's giving you a clear opportunity to learn and develop. Alongside exposure to the tax market, you'll be receiving training for ATT and CTA qualifications.
What you need?
- You will need to have a 2:1 or higher from a UK university. Ideally, this will be in accounting
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Interested in joining a growing tax team
The start date for this role is early February, so please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.