Accounts Assistant - Award Wining Firm
A leading independent firm in Cambridgeshire are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing outsourcing department
AJ Chambers are working alongside one of the largest independent accountancy firms who are seeking an energetic, grounded individual to join their growing firm. Our client has been operating for over a century and pride themselves in still being able to be authentic in a continually growing sector, where authenticity is becoming more of a struggle.
The successful candidate will have at least a years’ experience in a previous practice role. They will be ready to take on a challenge in a developing department contributing to its successful growth.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
- Working alongside the account managers, assistant manager and manager
- Data entry and ledger management
- Preparing documents for partner review
- General bookkeeping duties
- Able to communicate confidently with clients and understand their accounting and reporting requirement.
- Experience of drafting consolidations, preparing statutory accounts
- Assisting clients with setting up new internal systems and controls
- Preparing year-end audit files for clients with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items and tax sensitive P&L items
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified
- At least 1 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong Xero/Sage/Excel experience
- Knowledge of double entry
- Basic knowledge of FRS102
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Award-Winning Firm