Management Accountant (French Speaking)
Great opportunity for an experienced, French speaking Management Accountant to join one for the fastest growing business in the South West.
Work alongside the FC in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Our client is an acquisitive and ever-growing business with further plans to expand into Europe.
- Owning specific surgery P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Ownership of delivery of comprehensively reconciled balance sheets each month
- Dealing with surgery queries regarding their results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- To work with the team to ensure current processes and efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the surgeries to answer queries and help them with their process adherence
- Any other tasks as required
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and having completed their professional accounting qualification (CIMA or similar)
- Fluent in French
- This person should be several years post-qualification, with evidence of CPD
- Well experienced in management accounting roles in similar sized organisations
- Must have sufficient commercial experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Understanding of small companies and how they work
- Comfortable working within a clinical environment where compassion is a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically with the surgeries.
- First time qualification passes
- Experience of OpenAccounts would be an advantage
Competitive basic salary + benefits