Indirect Tax Senior Manager
Indirect Tax Senior Manager - London - Big 4
£85,000 - £95,000
Are you an experienced Indirect Tax professional looking to make an impact within a growing Indirect Tax Team?
Would you like to model your work around your personal life?
- They offer a great remuneration package
- Flexible which allows you the opportunity to model your work life to best suit your personal life
- Have the chance to work with global multinationals located within the FTSE 100
- Work with some market leading Indirect Tax players
The VAT team provides a full range of indirect tax advice to a large portfolio of retailers located across the UK and beyond, ranging from the largest PLC's to smaller more local businesses. As Indirect Tax Senior Manager you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping these clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
During this role, you'll be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients. As well as this, you'll manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risk throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/ challenging the output produced by the team.
What you need to succeed?
- Previous experience within the indirect tax arena
- Proven work winning experience coupled with networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to take full ownership of client relationships
- People management skills with experience of delegation and project delivery
For more information on this Indirect Tax Senior Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.