Client Accountant / Manager- Kettering
We are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent to join an expanding public practice firm in Kettering.
The firm is ambitious, has grown successfully and is now looking to expand further. So we are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual who enjoys providing a proactive accountancy service to clients.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Managing a varied client portfolio of owner managed businesses.
- Prepare and distribute accurate and timely management information to clients on a periodic basis, generally monthly
- Review client KPI’s and report on significant fluctuations as appropriate
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective accounting service to clients
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for clients as agreed
- Undertake proactive cash flow management for clients
- Ensure compliance for the filing of client’s statutory accounts
- Manage the relationship with client’s external stakeholders
- Respond promptly to client communications or queries and resolve any issues
- Attend client meetings as required
- Identify business opportunities to existing and new clients
Understand the client’s business to be able to add value where appropriate
- Have extensive knowledge of the Company’s services and internal procedures in order to enable the identification of business opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Ensure that quality is placed at the centre of all activity
- Monitor client profitability
- Adhoc projects agreed with the Head of Management Accounts
Skills & Experience
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Excellent client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Ability to manage a multi client portfolio
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Good knowledge of a variety of accounting software and Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in a varied role which offers the scope of working in Public Practice acting for a number of clients and assisting with their accounting, commercial and business development decisions, this offers the best of both worlds combining an accounting role at management level as if you are working in practice and industry at the same time.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Financial Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Financial Reporting Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Market Harborough