Graduate Finance Analyst
An exciting opportunity as a Graduate Finance Analyst has risen within the finance team of this reputable business. The individual shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- Provide financial accounting and operation support for various teams
- Ownership of the entities month end processing, P/L, Balance Sheet, cash controls, bank and inter-company reconciliations, and journal posting.
- Inventory analysis; working alongside the manufacturing team to ensure effective stock management.
- Improve data flow and information reliability across supply chain function
- Management of the finance process across international regions; including analysis of approvals, break summaries, accruals and recoveries.
- Liaising with external and internal royalties and IT teams to ensure timely and accurate flow of information to enable recovery from Artists and clients.
- Management and improvement of work-flow system
The ideal profile should be an recent graduate, 2.1 minimum, from a recognised university (Russell Group or Red Brick) posessing a strong academic background (minimum B's at A Level). The individual should demonstrate aspirations in studying towards an Accounting qualification. The candidate should ideally have 6-12 months relevant finance experience.
My client is a globally recognised leader in the music entertainment & media industry providing exceptional services to clients and artists worldwide. They are recruiting for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join their exciting team based in the luxurious West End of London.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 to £26,000 plus Study Support & additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice