Bookkeeper - Top 40 Firm
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, looking to progress your career in a Top 40 Firm and work with a diverse range of clients ranging from the small business owners to the media industry?
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 40 Firm who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their modern firm. Our client offers their employees excellent benefits ranging from flexible working to a commission scheme for client referral/introduction of new clients and staff.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a practice environment and will be ready to dive in. If you are looking to build a career and grow in a supportive environment, please get in touch.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Vat and month end reporting.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients, to include training and advice on cloud accounting packages
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Minimum of a two years’ experience as bookkeeper within practice
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Willingness to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
For further information on this Bookkeeper role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers
Bookkeeper – Top 40