Purchase Ledger Clerk
A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client in Chelmsford.
The company who are an industry leading business, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis.
This would suit someone with at least 3 years AP/Purchase Ledger experience looking for their next move. Preferably, you will have experience working within a busy purchase ledger department.
Immediate interview dates available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices
- Ensure all supplier statements are completed
- Process company expenses
- Petty cash
- Responsible for matching all supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Responsible for entering invoices and credit notes
- Raising sales invoices
- Posting purchase invoices
- Have previous experience within a similar role, 3 years minimum
- IT Literate, with knowledge of Excel essential
- Qualified or working towards AAT qualification
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organised, with the ability to work in a team or independently
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays + benefits
- Full time, permanent role
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly