Do you have a passion for finances and leadership? Are you interested in becoming part of a thriving, growing Christian Ministry? If so, we have an exciting new role for an experienced, competent senior finance professional. Your key aims in this role will be to inform and influence organisational strategy through the presentation of insightful financial and ministry information across the Region, overseeing the budgeting process, and training staff in budget monitoring and development.
Key attributes required for role success are:
- Offers commercial insight and strategic direction through analysis and presentation of financial and ministry information, will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Trust's mission and strategy.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships, earning trust amongst the Senior Managers throughout the Region and with US Headquarters finance team to ensure effective use of information systems, data security and legal compliance and able to lead a small accounts team and an outsourced IT function.
- Equipped to steer the budget and forecasting process, empowering and fostering buy-in from key regional stakeholders, establishing the financial rhythm of the Trust across annual budgeting, monthly management reporting and quarterly financial board reviews.
- Able to demonstrate creative thinking, embracing innovative approaches to reporting accounting and missional information, implementing process improvements to ensure a streamlined financial process, identifying and arranging training in financial reporting and budgeting as necessary.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a professional ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification, with significant experience in a financial management role with an organisational context of corresponding scale and complexity
- Please note: As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by an Occupational Requirement (OR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice