Audit Assistant Manager
Great opportunity for an experiecned senior or current manager to work in a Top 15 Firm
Based in Peterborough, they pride themselves in offering a dynamic varied workload and welcome progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The expanding team advises a wide range of commercial businesses, private individuals and not-for-profit organisations across the East of England, East Midlands and London. They have strong links with the professional and financial community in the local area
Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits.
The successful candidate for the Audit Assistant Manager role should enjoy working within a team, have good communication skills, be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, and have an ability to identify areas of risk and know when to refer upwards.
The candidate must have confidence in dealing with partners and clients and the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment, whilst managing expectations.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed candidate, with the ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically. They will be flexible with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
Great benefits and progression