Tax Accountant (VAT Compliance)
- To review the end-to-end compliance process for each of the UK businesses (and Irish if time).
- To include the AP and AR procedures to the VAT reporting (including intrastat and EC Sales lists).
- To review controls and identify process improvements.
- To identify areas of non-compliance.
- To identify any areas where the VAT reclaim is not maximised.
- To produce a VAT risk register and SAO sign-off documentation.
Specifics requirements / knowledge:
- UK VAT compliance experience
- Cross border VAT knowledge
- Strong IT skills (SAP, Excel)
- Project management and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport and credibility very quickly with team members
- Analytical abilities, detail oriented, problem solving capabilities
If you are interested in the role or know somebody who might be please contact Dominic on 01793 571 900 and ask for Dominic.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice