Are you looking to kick start your career within Accountancy at one of the best training firms in the country?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 20 Firm based in Peterborough who are seeking a Trainee Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career within accountancy working within a firm that will support your individual training needs. Our client is offering full study support and have the perfect set-up for the right candidate to grow within a progressive and supportive environment.
- Preparing accounts for clients who are either sole traders, partnerships or limited companies
- Preparation of client tax computations
- Confidently communicating with clients on a daily basis
- General ad-hoc office management duties to assist more Senior members of staff
- Preparing and delivering bookkeeping service for clients
- A strong academic background including Mathematics A-Level
- Competent user of IT including Microsoft packages
- Studying or looking to study relevant professional qualifications
- Able to conduct and utilise research
- Detail orientated and organised
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
For further information on this Trainee Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Trainee Accountant – Top 20 Firm