Part Time - Finance manager
The purpose of this role to manage and run the Finance department, this will be a varied opportunity based in Lowestoft with great progression prospects and a number of upcoming projects offering learning opportunities.
A global brand located in Lowestoft, are looking for an experience finance manager to join their team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the production of year end statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors.
- Prepare/review the annual budgets the business.
- Responsible for the credit control function of the company
- Responsible for the Purchase ledger function of the company and payment of suppliers.
- Manage the company bank accounts, liaising with banks.
- Responsible for the company payroll, ensuring this is processed accurately and to the required deadlines
- Ad‐hoc project work as appropriate.
- You will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant
- Excellent knowledge of ERP and other business systems
- Previous experience managing junior team members
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
Circa £50,000 pa (pro-rata) 24 hours per week