Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a Bristol based organisation to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner on an initial three month, part time (3 days per week) engagement. Partnering with senior stakeholders outside of the finance function, this role will be centred around providing clarity and improvements to budgets and analysis of costings.
As the Interim Finance Business Partner, your duties will include (but won't be limited to):
- Regularly liaising with Directors/Team Leaders to share updates and developments with the process/costings improvements.
- Provide clarity to budgetary information (forecasting, variance analysis etc.)
- Production of management accounts (1 week out of four) to gain insight into the relevant financial information.
You will ideally:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Be a confident communicator up and down the chain of command
Our client are a well regarded, charitable organisation who are renowned for their work within the South West market. With multiple positive accolades, they provide a culture which promotes autonomy and collaboration depending on the required outcomes of the task.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £300-£400 per day (depending on experience), three days per week.
For more information, and to apply, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice