Interim Financial Accountant
- 9 to 12 month contract working for an exceptional FMCG business in North Middlesex
- Brilliant role, opportunity to develop and grow within the business
My client are a multinational FMCG business situated close to Uxbridge. They are a global, US listed business with well known brands.
Responsible for input to the period end close including thorough review of the Balance Sheet taking corrective action as required.
Complete Balance Sheet and Working Capital analysis for the group, drawing clear insights and identifying any actions.
Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation and reporting for all entities in the remit
- Cash accounting & cashflow forecasting
- Leading all statutory accounts process for the legal entities across the UK & Europe
- Working closely with external auditors
- Partnering with all outsourced shared services
- Supporting the team with ad hoc projects as required
The successful interim financial accountant will have the following:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in an FMCG/tangible products background
- Statutory Accounting completion
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience - essential for this role
- Ideally working in a multi site environment
- Able to work in Uxbridge
- Available to start in the next 1-2 weeks
Initially a 9-12 month contract on a day rate, there may well be the possibility of developing into a full time permanent position. I'm happy to discuss further.