Are you looking for your next move in 2019? Do you want to be part of a company that recognises the need to invest in their staff? I am looking for an exceptional qualified Financial Accountant who is interested in their next career move.
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Assisting with ensuring standard processes and controls are followed
- Support with improving the month end process and include the preparation and review of KPI's
- Working closely with auditors and dealing with audit queries
- Alongside the tax advisors, ensure correct tax treatment reported and full compliance with tax legislation
Financial Accountant Experience
- To be a successful candidate for the Financial Accountant position, you will have external reporting experience (IFRS, UK GAAP) and a good understanding of statutory accounts, interim and annual report preparation. You will have strong financial accounting knowledge and be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office including outlook and excel.
As the Financial Accountant, you will benefit from:
- Working with an exceptional peer group in an industry leading business
- On site parking
- Professional, open and close-knit culture
- 10% performance bonus, 25 days holiday and much much more !!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice