Head of Management Accounts
Robert Half are recruiting a Head of Management Accounts to join a large business based in Leeds to support them through a period of change on an 8-month fixed-term contract. The company has a strong focus towards Defence and Military.
The Head of Management Accounts will be required to:
- Manage the team of Management Accountants
- Be responsible for the month end close process
- Keep forecasts relevant and up to date
- Report variance analysis to the relevant business partner
- Drive improvements and reduce working capital time
- Oversee monthly management accounts preparation
You will be a qualified (ACCA or CIMA) accountant with a strong background in management accounts preparation and team management. Strong communication skills are required, along with an aptitude for Excel. Candidates with a contracts-driven background will be preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £55,000 - £60,000 pro-rata for the 8-month contract. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice