Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant for an established business based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen for a progressive career and a diverse working environment.
- Assisting with the preparation of both weekly and periodic management accounts.
- Preparing period end balance sheet and control account reconciliations;
- Providing weekly delivered volume and fuel consumption reports and weekly reporting;
- Supervision and development of an accounts assistant;
- Liaising with clients and non-financial members of staff, providing information and advice;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- Preparing reports for management or clients as required
- Preparing weekly cash flows and debtors reports;
- Assisting with preparation of year end accounts/audit;
- A minimum of 1year experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel - Pivot Tables & Vlookups
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with a strong willingness to learn
This is a successful, international business with an excellent track record of promoting staff within. They are an ever-growing company with exciting plans.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £32,000, Bonus and Study Support.
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Flexible working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice