Management Accountant in Rotherham
A permanent management accountant position in Rotherham.
Leading Business Services Company with a large presence in Rotherham.
A clear progression pathway within a growing business.
The Management Accountant based from Rotherham will be required:
- Producing Monthly Accounts for overhead cost centres including budgets and forecasts
- Support the accounting for Fleet and Premises including budgeting and forecasting
- Support the accounting for Projects and Mobilisation including budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the capital approval processes ensuring compliance with regional and group policies
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed to agreed timescales
- Perform Fixed Asset reconciliations
- Construct, process and provide supporting material for journals, identifying continuous improvement opportunities for the automation and digitisation of processing
- Ensure information in reporting systems is accurate and timely while providing appropriate clarity in explaining balances or trends
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Management Accountants
The ideal Management Accountant will be;
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a proven track record of working in an accounting environment.
- Experienced and comfortable with production of management information
- Ideally had previous experience working with SAP
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business to resolve issues and improve processes relating to the Accounting team
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service in order to meet agreed service levels
- Ability to problem solve escalations relating to production of accounts whilst looking at the wider business impacts and opportunities for process improvements
- Ensure fundamental issues are addressed to avoid repeat occurrences
- Ability to motivate a team to deliver against service levels and manage them closely to agreed deliverables ensuring business impacts are minimised
- Must be willing to help, support and encourage other accountants and offer developmental coaching and assistance
£35,000 + Benefits
A Clear Progression Pathway.