Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half is proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner to a leading global FMCG, that is on every shelf in every shop. Long established, 20% growth year on year and with an exciting range of products that appeal to everyone! This role give complete ownership of pricing, sales performance and is the key decision maker for marketing campaigns in the UK. Your primary focus is to partner at MD / Sales and marketing Director level and provide guidance that will help them achieve their growth strategy. THIS ROLE IS 80% COMMERCIAL PARTNERING AND 20% FINANCE.
- As a business partner to commercial department heads, effectively manage the sales and margin financial planning, forecasting and budgeting process:
- Ensuring appropriate input is available from the business in accordance with set department timescales
- Understand and appropriately communicate business assumptions in forecasting and planning, providing necessary challenge to the stakeholders as required
- Provide analysis on budget and forecast submissions with appropriate interpretation and guidance
- Analyse customer profitability to understand performance
- Drives the month end closure in conjunction with the Finance team to ensure timely, accurate and complete sales and margin reporting
- Works with aligned business teams to ensure financial performance is understood and appropriately communicated.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams in support of promotions and campaigns plus Modelling, review and approval of pricing, promotions and NPI's.
- In coordination with operational and sales team, timely deliver on the Demand Valuation and Forecasting requirements with critical analysis of the results with value adding input.
- Support the accurate implementation of group accounting policies and methodologies.
- Preparation of month end packs.
- Detailed variance analysis of the reporting results providing insight on key business trends, risks, opportunities and actions to be reviewed with senior management team.
- Provide input as required in terms of cost, margin and profitability analysis.
- Builds working relationships with internal stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits:
- A highly competitive base salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 P/A based on experience
- A performance related bonus of up to 10%
- a contributory pension plan with a high % company input
- Private health plan
- Other great benefits on application
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly