Interim Management Accountant
The Interim Management Accountant, based in Sheffield, will be responsible for all accounting processes and financial reporting for one of the company's divisions.
My client is a rapidly growing business with a national presence. The role is based at their Sheffield office which has close transport links
The Interim Management Accountant position, based in Sheffield, reports to the Financial Controller and is an all-round position to help the business out for a period of 3+ months. Given the fast growth of the business, there is strong potential for the position to become permanent if this suits both the business and candidate. Both career interim's and people looking for temp-to-perm arrangements are welcome to apply.
In brief the role comprises of:
- Production of full monthly management accounts for the division and assisting in the preparation of statutory year-end accounts
- Cost centre reporting within regional P&L's.
- Produce full balance sheet reconciliations and process accrual and prepayments
- Manage fixed asset register.
- Support of annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with international entities with regards to reporting requirements
- Lead cost control and management across all companies.
- Process improvement - reviewing processes ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
The ideal candidate for the Interim Management Accountant position will have the following attributes:
- Be immediately available or on no more than one weeks' notice
- Qualified / QBE / Studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Experience of preparing full management accounts unassisted
- Excellent experience in Excel
- Strong ability in analysing an interpreting data
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate confidently with all levels of management
- 3 months with potential for extension or to become permanent
- £35,000 - £37,000 equivalent day rate