My client is looking for a polite, enthusiastic and driven Management Accountant to join their growing finance team in central London.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of the Quarterly Management Accounts for required entities
- Preparation of unaudited annual financial statements for trading and non-trading entities
- Assistance with preparing year-end packs, reconciliations and schedules for the auditors and tax advisors
- Request quarterly reports from external contacts
- Review of VAT returns
- Assistance with preparing budgets, forecasts and cash flows for entities
- Assistance in streamlining accounting system and implementing new management account efficiencies
- Assistance in adhoc queries/requests
The perfect candidate will have 3-4 years' experience within the hospitality industry and in a position taking ownership of the management accounts production. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, preference will be shown to candidates who have achieved a 2:1 from a Russell Group university. You will be actively studying an accounting qualification and have had exposure to budgeting, forecasting, profit & loss reporting and balance sheet reconciliations. Your communication skills must be excellent, as well as having fantastic excel skills. My client is looking for a polite, enthusiastic and driven individual to join their growing finance team in central London.
Are you a dynamic Management Accountant interested in working for an Interior Design company? Are you enthusiastic about progression and being a part of a team? With their impressive marketing and design services as well as being a dominant force in the Interior Design industry, my client is seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their growing finance team in Central London.
Salary & Benefits
£38,000 - £45,000 & Additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice