Finance Business Partner
A Business Partnering position within the FP&A function. The role is to provide financial support to senior leaders to plan and manage their cost base.
A well established business within the Financial Services sector. Several branches across the UK with the HQ being in Manchester City Centre.
- Ownership of budgeting and planning process for functional areas including quarterly outlooks.
- This will include FTE planning, staff costs and non-staff costs
- Identify risks and opportunities on a regular basis and update the wider finance team
- Ensure financial results are clearly communicated including preparation of monthly cost and FTE reports that are timely and accurate
- Conduct monthly departmental cost reviews to share results and identify emerging risks or opportunities
- Ensure consistent standards in terms of process and reporting quality and work collaboratively across the Finance team
- Prepare variance analysis, understanding key drivers and one-off items
- Work with Controllership team to review month end results and review of journals/accruals
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in business partnering
- Competent in presenting simple analysis from complex data
- High degree of integrity and credibility with senior management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Full time permanent position
- Salary competitive to current market trends