- has an ambitious approach and aim to always deliver quality services across their increasingly diversified portfolio with a vision to become the best performing company in their respective industry. Robert Half are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their high performing and dedicated team.
THE ROLE -
- Inputting monthly managing agent journals to accounting system and preparing reconciliation of relevant balances.
- Overseeing performance of managing agents on all accounting aspects - monthly reporting, tax accounting, expenditure review and charge raising.
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns for review by Financial Controller.
- Preparing and submitting monthly CIS returns for relevant company entities.
- Assisting with the quarterly property reporting to MSCI and respond to any queries.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Preparing year-end audit schedules as required and audit queries as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all accounts on a monthly basis.
- Recording and processing all supplier invoices and preparing weekly BACS payment
- Processing staff expense claims as required
- Placing excess cash balances on treasury deposit.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
THE CANDIDATE -
- Accounting experience within a property co or property fund would be ideal, as would having experience dealing with managing agents and be used to handling sensitive and confidential information.
- You should have a good command of MS Office (Excel / Word) and possess strong communication skills.
- You should be competent and 'hands on' and be able to reconcile bank accounts, maintain all aspects of purchase ledger , produce VAT returns and be comfortable preparing balance sheet and financial statement information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice