Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a market leading Private Equity firm in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join an established team and enhance your experience and skills in a demanding role.
This role will include the following:
- Ownership of the daily banking reconciliations and journal postings across the EMEA
- Ensure adequate liquidity across the EMEA region and work closely with other areas for funding on a monthly basis
- Manage the intercompany accounts and maintain treasury levels
- Prepare quarterly profit and losses
- Review and preparation of cost reporting for the region
- Assist with the month end processes for multiple legal entities
- Assist and provide cover for the accounts payable function
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Newly Qualified Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of cash management and reconciliations
- Strong working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Experience of concur is beneficial
- Stakeholder management
One of the world's leading Private Equity firms that has been in operation for over 25 years with a focus on energy, infrastructure, credit and real estate.
A global strategic focus with offices all over the world with an established team in London.
A tight-knit finance team that work hard and encourage learning and taking ownership of your work. This is a great opportunity to be a valued member of the team and get exposure to some fantastic investments.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months with an opportunity for longer if deemed a success on both sides.
The rate for this Management Accountant position is £250-£300 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice