Head of Finance
Head of Finance
£90,000 + Bonus (20%) + Benefits
A global distribution firm which continues to experience unrivalled growth is now seeking a Head of Finance due to internal promotion. This opportunity represents a key appointment within the senior leadership team to grow the business over the next 5 years.
Based on the East London/Essex border you will be responsible for the overall accounting, finance activities and commercial planning of the business. You will lead a team of 4 direct reports while business partnering with the Managing Director on commercial, risk management and business development activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leadership of all strategic, tactical and operational aspects of accounting and finance for the business
- Ensure that the profits of the business are protected through the establishment of effective financial controls
- Provide information for management analysis for the local operations, including client/product line profitability analysis, business activities analysis etc
- Provide strong leadership, support and development to the team
- Ensure financial systems and processes are in place, and are effective in supporting regional business requirements
There is clear progression available for the successful individual including potentially moving into a General Manager or Managing Director position away from a traditional pure finance role.
To be successful you will balance financial acumen with strong commercial awareness, challenge assumptions and can influence senior management on key decision-making.
If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349 or email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.