Robert Half are partnering with a well known UK brand with the recruitment of a highly dynamic and motivated Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will take full ownership of the management reporting, continually improve processes and work alongside the Senior Management team to develop strategy.
- Produce and submit month-end accounts
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Monthly reviews of overheads
- Work with the senior management team to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the standard costing results
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports/packs
- Lead and manager a team
- Work with auditors at year-end
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge and able over time to become a super user of the ERP systems
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
- It is not essential to have line management or supervisory experience
The business has invested heavily into its facilities and operation, they continues to grow ahead of forecast, They are known within their industry for providing a "world class service" and recognised for developing talent and offer a great work life balance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller is paying between £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Manufacturing & Engineering Newly qualified jobs in Kettering
- Financial Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Newly qualified jobs in Kettering
- Financial Controller Manufacturing & Engineering Newly qualified jobs in Kettering
- Management Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Newly qualified jobs in Kettering
- Finance Business Partner Manufacturing & Engineering Newly qualified jobs in Kettering