Finance Project Manager
Protiviti are supporting a Shared Service Centre Transition for a 'Big Data' focused software provider in Reading.
We seek the support of an Associate to document processes.
- This is a handover exercise to document processes and revert back.
- You will be liaising with in-country accounting managers to bring back off shore finance processes to the UK.
- You will provide internal consultancy where necessary.
- You will be liaising with senior members of the business.
- Identifying problems and escalating appropriately.
- Managing stakeholders throughout the business, engaging and supporting them.
- A SSC subject matter expert used to dealing with the U.S.
- Very transactional processing focused
- Strong operational finance background
- Leading SSC experience
- Strong knowledge of P2P and O2C
- Comfortable using Great Plains and NetSuite
- Used to working closely with a Finance Director
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills
Transfer of knowledge is key here!
This is a 3 months initial engagement with the possibility of extending onto other areas of the wider project.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
In the region of £700 per day, dependent on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.