Accounts and Audit Senior / Accountant
Job Title: Accounts and Audit Senior
Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
Salary: £27,000 - £36,000 based on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time (9am - 5am)
The Company are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior. They're a small practice who pride themselves on the fantastic service they offer their clients. Their people make them the success they are and they're looking for someone to add to the team who has the passion and drive to help them continue their success.
This position will be made up of 70% accountancy and 30% audit responsibilities and they'd like you to have at least 3 years' experience in auditing within practice and be confident in managing your own workload. They are willing to provide training and support as required so if you think you'd be up for the challenge then they'd like to hear from you.
The main duties of the position are:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders/partnerships/limited companies
- Corporation Tax computations and returns
- Personal Tax returns (desirable)
- VAT/Management accounts
- Ad hoc assignments
- SME statutory audits
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Solicitors accounts rules audit (desirable)
They'd like you to have:
- Experience of leading audits
- Great communication skills to build relationships with clients and peers
- Knowledge of accountancy software packages
- Full driving licence and own car
What they offer:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Support with training and development
- Team social events through the year
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Accounts Senior, Accounts Semi-Senior, Audit Senior, Audit Semi-Senior, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Practice Accountant, Chartered Accountant may also be considered for this role.