My client is a global brand is recruiting a management accountant to help manage, direct and support the management accounts team.
A well establish business operating in over 150 countries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Unit Financial Accountant to ensure financial compliance is met by all projects
- Analysis and adjustment of results to ensure that the monthly Unit accounts are a true reflection of performance
- The supervision, co-ordination and management of divisional accountants with an active role in appointments, training and performance development review
- Regular meetings with divisional managers to assist in the review of projects, recognise corrective actions, identify claims for additional fees and changes to staff requirements
- Regular finance meetings with Regional Management and Group Managers on project reviews, key financial matters and credit control
- Assisting in the evaluation and preparation of the Unit business plan
- Performing an active role in liaising with the unit credit manager and relevant management to drive effective working capital management
- Assisting in bid preparation and/ or bid evaluations
- Supervising, reviewing and advising on the production of annual budgets and forecasts for the Unit Production of the Unit Executive budget and forecast
- You will need to be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with demonstrable post qualification experience.
- Experience working for a medium / large international company in this capacity
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Excel and commercial accounting systems
- Ability to produce relevant, value-adding management information to support the decision-making process of senior-level management
- Experience working in a management accounts / project accounts position
- Ability to work in highly dynamic, project driven environment
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits