Robert Half Welwyn Garden City are delighted to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing company based in Hitchin with their search for a UK Finance Director. This role is exclusive to Robert Half.
Overview of role
Working closely with the UK Managing Director and Group Finance team the UK Finance Director will be responsible for building and maintaining a first-class finance department focussed on adding value to the wider business via best practice, internal controls and sound financial advice to add commercial decision making.
Day to day duties of Finance Director (UK) will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day management of the finance team including all reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Work closely with the UK Managing Director to develop strategy and commercial success
- Managing cash-flows
- Recommend changes that will improve the business financial performance
- Assist with development of new systems when required
- Manage and train finance team to develop knowledge and skills
- Lead the statutory reporting and tax management
The ideal candidate Profile:
The role requires a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a very competitive salary plus benefits
Please call John Mclaughlin on 01223 341400 or email for further information
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly