Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are working in partnership with a UK leading Insurance Broker based in Wells. Our client are looking to add a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance department on a maternity 12 months Fixed Term Contract. This expanding business are looking to add an eager to learn Purchase Ledger clerk looking to progress their career within a fantastic organisation.
This role will offer the successful candidate chance to get some valuable experience in Finance on their CV. Full training will be provided as well as being supported by a friendly, vibrant finance team.
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £9-10 Per Hour
Duration: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours P/W)
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager you will be responsible for:
- Process invoices accurately within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that all invoices are VAT compliant and authorised appropriately
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with all invoice related enquiries
- Filing and scanning
- Responding to emails
- Assist in other adhoc duties
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience:
- Processing high volume supplier invoices
- Matching Purchase Orders
- Resolving Accounts Payable exceptions on a daily basis
- Producing full supplier statement reconciliations
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in touch ASAP with Miles Hackett to discuss further.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice