Managing a small Finance team with 2 direct reports. Acting as a central function within the finance team and supporting the wider business as a whole.
Michael Page are exclusively working with a privately owned multi discipline global organisation headquartered in Oxford. They employ over 1500 staff and have a turnover of over £150 Million. They are looking for a Finance Manager to come in and lead a small team to act as a central function within the business supporting the wider business as a whole.
- General Ledger: You will oversee and help maintain, the general ledger including journals , prepayment and accruals plus ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are complete and checked each month end.
- Accounts receivable/credit control : Ensuring the correct business process is followed for the AR process and manage the cash flow for the business's with timely and structured credit control , reviewing processes and communicating changes if required back to the business
- Accounts Payable : Maintaining the robust Purchase to pay processes and ensuring all business follow correct 3 way matching practise, to improve efficiency and control for the AP role, including all statutory reporting of VAT/ CIS Supplier statement recs
- Fixed Assets: Alignment of all FA registers and implementation of all registers on to relevant systems if required, Work with the business's to ensure company capital expenditure process is followed correctly.
- Cash Management: Responsible for all cash and bank reconciliations, ensuring they are maintained and complete. Tenant deposit scheme reconciliations
- Business Process: Ensuring all process are followed and introduce improvements aligned with best practice and as agreed by the business where necessary.
- Fully Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Minimum 3 years post exam experience
- Ability to work to under pressure in a calm manner
- Time Management
- Organisational skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Excellent reporting skills
Competitive Salary + Package