Stand Alone Purchase Ledger
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with a growing and innovative technology business in Wakefield, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their business to autonomously run the Accounts Payable function. The role will be reporting into a Management Accountant so will offer exposure to other aspects of accounting and as such they are looking for someone capable and driven.
- Scanning, registering and matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Weekly meetings and reporting relating to unapproved invoices.
- Resolving purchase orders that cannot be matched.
- Scanning, registering and sending out for approval non-PO invoices.
- Dealing with internal and external queries via email and phone with a timely resolution.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Support the preparation of Purchase Ledger payment runs.
- Reconcile on a monthly basis the GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced) Accrual account and resolve issues.
- Ad hoc duties as required such as fixed asset register updates and depreciation calculations, stock reconciliations and cover for accounts receivable.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year's experience in a purchase ledger clerk capacity. You must have exceptional interpersonal skills and a real emphasis on customer service. You will also have ideally posses intermediate level excel skills.
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 - £26,000 D.O.E (+Benefits)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice