Interim Investment Consultant
Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are currently working with an organisation in the West Midlands who are looking for an Interim Investment Consultant on a 4-6 week basis.
In particular, responsibilities will include:
- Looking from an investor's perspective looking at whether their proposition is an attractive proposition. If not how could it be made more attractive?
- Advising what information investors would require as part of an investment decision.
- Working with the organisation to derive this information.
- Creating a proposition, in a format and with the necessary information, that investors will understand.
- Discussing the information with interested parties, and addressing any supplementary questions.
Skills / experience required
- Investment banking/corporate finance background.
- First-class analytical skills and the ability to communicate commercial and financial concepts to non-specialists.
- Credibility to be able to engage with senior stakeholders
On offer is a competitive day rate with a view of someone to start ASAP. If this is of interest please submit your CV ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Interim Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly