The firm is a leading provider of tax, accounting, payroll, human resources and company secretarial solutions.
They have achieved double digit growth since 2014, with headcount increasing to over 130. Our culture is to actively encourage development on an academic, technical and personal level to allow staff to progress as they and the firm develops.
- You will take responsibility for timely and accurate businesss tax returns, identifying risk and opportunity while creating relationships with those clients. You will be supported by staff within the operations
- Complete P11D/PSA and employment security returns
- You will likely have a number of personal tax clients
- Coach and develop, both formally and through your day to day interactions, other assisting with the return process
- Liaise with other departments in the company, such as accounts, to coordinate the timely delivery of returns
- Maintaining and grow your own technical knowledge;
- Consistently produce high quality work ensuring computations and all advice is right first time and appropriate risk controls are applied.
- Be working towards ACA/ACCA or CTA qualification or have a strong tax knowledge
- Be comfortable with giving advice as well as completing compliance work
- Possess a high level of technical knowledge as well as the commercial understanding to apply it in practical situations
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to enable effective communication with colleagues at all levels and with clients
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and approach, and able to lead and work within a team environment, using initiative while consulting when appropriate
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met while ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Participate in open communication and contribute in meetings, and support colleagues by providing guidance and coaching when appropriate.
In return for your hard work, loyalty and commitment, you will be treated as an individual team player with respect and provided a work environment with opportunities in which to reach your full potential.