Part-Qualified / Finalist Financial Accountant
Counter is delighted to be assisting an award winning Accounting firm in hiring a Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to be based in either their Leeds or London office. They are a forward thinking, flexible and entrepreneurial practice that specialises in working with tech startups and in addition to Leeds and London, also have an office in New York.
They actively help to build the tech eco-system and their mission is to be known as the go-to firm for accounting / finance solutions across the globe.
To support their expansion, our clients is looking for a tech-savvy, ambitious financial accountant to join their expanding team.
They are looking for an exceptional candidate with a minimum of 12 months practice experience that is either part-qualified or a finalist, and has either worked in external audit, internal audit or in an accounts prep role.
- Excellent knowledge of accounts preparation and CT600 for small companies
- Prepare statutory annual accounts for filing and returns to company house
- Liaise with the finance team; build relationships with client portfolio to deliver tasks
- Participate in client on-boarding sessions/annual reviews to outline accounts process
- Participate in accounts runway reporting for in-house management of accounts and R&D delivery
- Prepare consolidated management accounts and schedules for clients
- Conduct compliance services such as VAT reviews, payroll, confirmation statements
- Post manual journals and adjustments for interim and year end reports
- Prepare working papers and schedules using Xero or / and Quickbooks a plus
- Build technical knowledge around FRS102, IFRS and revenue recognition for software firms
- Will be taught how to prepare R&D calculations if necessary.
- ACA/ACCA Study Support included
- 30 days annual leave
- Corporate perks