Robert Half in Swindon are currently recruiting for x2 Recruitment Consultants to work for our flagship temporary division based in Swindon.
The positions would suit someone of Graduate level or equivalent or those currently working within a recruitment capacity and looking to move to an industry leader.
We are a NYSE listed company with a global turnover in excess of $5 Billion and operating in more than 300 locations worldwide (Dubai, New York, Sydney to name a few). We are the market leader in a number of different disciplines including Finance and Accountancy, IT and other Administrative Services such as HR and Marketing.
We are currently looking for 2 driven Recruitment Professionals to join our Swindon branch (UK branch of the year 2010, 2013 and 2015).
One will be to cover the whole of Wiltshire and you will have accountability for recruiting Finance & Accountancy professionals from Accounts Assistant to Finance Director Level.
The second role will be to join our Office Team brand, which was launched in January in 2017 and has been enjoying strong growth in the Wiltshire area.
Office Team recruit Administration support staff on a temporary basis.
With superb basic salaries and an unrivalled commission scheme we offer a superb career platform which is the envy of many of our competitors.
We believe we offer individuals a fantastic career with additional benefits including:
- Company Car Allowance (after qualifying period)
- Bupa Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- International opportunities if of interest with significant financial backing, Robert Half provides consultants with all the tools needed to succeed in the recruitment world including:
- Corporate hospitality at events including Wimbledon, Arsenal, Twickenham, Bath Races etc.
- Monthly allowance for client / candidate lunches.I have included a link below to 'a day in the life of a Robert Half Consultant', taken from our Melbourne office, which hopefully gives you a flavour of the type of company we are:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF8V41v4noY
- To find out more, please call David Belsher 01793 571900
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice