My client is a growing business services firm. They are currently expanding their Head Office Finance team with the appointment of a newly created post.
The business is organized into several regions and you will lead a team producing financial reporting for the group, as well as associated analysis. You will be in charge of the production of all statutory account and financial returns for the group, alongside ensuring a robust financial control environment and managing the financial aspects of acquisitions.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the preparation of quarterly Group consolidation, along with the review, investigation, and resolution of intercompany variances.
- Preparation of annual Group and subsidiary statutory financial statements, and associated disclosure notes.
- Assist in the provision of information for tax purposes to external advisors and reviewing of tax computations.
- Production of all year end statutory accounts and VAT returns for the Group.
- Liaison with auditors to include management of the year end audit process.
- Balance sheet control and final review and sign off of all month end reconciliations.
- Monthly cashflow preparation in line with month end reporting timetables.
- Complete and maintain the financial risk register for the Group.
- Provide input in the review, improvement and implementation of new financial controls and reporting processes to maximise efficiencies.
- Developing relationships with senior management and the wider finance function to allow efficient and timely information flow.
- Strong technical skills with consolidations experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with some PQE
- Advanced excel skills
- A proactive approach to finding solutions to business and system problems
- A salary of £50 – 55,000 DOE + 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.