Senior Internal Auditor
To use internal and external research to develop the processes of the organisation. To help the organisation with its expansion plans and working more closely with the other areas of the business.
The client is an internationally known business located near Heathrow Airport. The have been in operation for over 100 years and are looking to drastically expand their operation.
- Using both internal and external research to develop the audit process
- reviewing and planning the audit to determine objectives and scope of work to be performed
- Completing fieldwork in an efficient and effective manner to ensure that budgeted deadlines are met without sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality
- Documenting the audit testing to ensure audit objectives are achieved, and compile, consolidate and prioritise the results of audit testing
- Supporting the Audit Managers in drafting clear and concise audit findings for inclusion in the audit report
- that include a clear line of sight between the issues raised and the actions plans, and that provide pragmatic actions to address the root cause of any control deficiencies identified
- Leading on the delivery of monthly management action reporting process to ensure updates are received, analysed and reported accurately and senior managers/Exec are appropriately engaged
- Using internal and external research and meetings with key stakeholders support the development of the risk based Internal Audit plan
- Been educated to Degree level
- Qualified as an accountant or auditor (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIA or equivalent) with experience in an operational or financial audit role is essential
- Good analytical skills with ability to interpret a broad range of complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- Excellent influencing, communication and negotiating skills
- High professional standards and integrity
- Effective writing, presentation and listening skills
- 3 of the last 5 years working in the UK.
- A competitive salary
- An incredible benefits package including a generous pension and car allowance
- Flexible working with the ability to work from home
- A great team ethic
- Exposure to lots of areas of a business
- Strong progression opportunities