Commercial Finance Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting an finance analyst for an Internationally recognised, FMCG business based in Wakefield. The organisation has an excellent track record of developing progressive individuals through the business, and have a instantly recognisable name across Yorkshire.
Our client is looking for a candidate with 2-4 years experience and you must be of a part qualified/finalist accountant calibre.
Typical duties will include
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales analysis
- Provide accurate financial analysis to aid commercial decision making
- Preparation of monthly KPI reporting
- Supporting the planning and commercial manager in production of models
- Ensure timely and accurate timely month end accounts.
- Working closely with the procurement team to improve processes and suggest improvements
This is an excellent role for someone looking to work in a large finance team, and for someone with ambitions to qualify in the future. Full study support will be provided.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience of accruals and prepayments
- Have a strong commercial awareness and an interest to develop this further
- Posses excellent IT skills including Excel
- Ideally got a retail background
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate financial information to Senior Management
- A strong analytical background.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000- £30,000
- Study package towards CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent career development plan
- Modern, city centre offices.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice