This is an opportunity for an established Financial Accountant and qualified finance professional to join a growing finance team in Surrey.
Financial Accountant - FTSE 250
- Preparation of the notes to the statutory accounts for employee costs and employee numbers.
- Finance Business Partner for the main Corporate functions
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Providing advice and support as required including month end close and budgets / latest estimates in relation to the above areas.
- Responsible for reporting of employee costs data for both Group and local statutory reporting.
- Responsible for liaison and data gathering of insurance data leading to payment and recharging to the various UK accounting units.
- Backup, support and cover for the Finance leads who are responsible for monthly management reporting.
- Support the Compliance and Accounting Services Manager with certain compliance activities.
Qualified accountant (CIMA,ACCA,ACA)
Knowledge of SAP desirable
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus