Our client is a well-established and market leading manufacturing organization based on the outskirts of Huddersfield, looking to hire a commercially focused Cost Accountant into the team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, as Costing Accountant you will work closely with the senior management team in adding value to the business, producing cost and profit models, all forecasting and analysis and identifying potential business opportunities.
Typical duties within this role would include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, reviewing and presenting the divisions management accounts
- All sales, margin, price and variance analysis
- Analyse, review, and provide improvements for business unit performance
- Budget and forecast preparation, building strong relationships with all budget holders and stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Have solid management accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience essential, knowledge of costings highly desirable
- Strong on Excel to an intermediate/advanced level
- Be organised with a key attention to detail
- Have the initiative and confidence to liaise across departments
As this role will be very visible within the business, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as you may well present data and recommendations to the senior team.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice