Year End Accountant
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic property company in Westminster.
- The successful candidate will be actively leading the accounting operations.
My client is a property management REIT based in Westminster. They have a one billion pound portfolio and their key motive is to create dynamic environments tailored to local communities.
The key responsibilities of the Year End Accountant will be:
- Production of group consolidated reporting at half year and full year
- Liaison with auditors
- Management of ledgers and control account reconciliations, including review of reconciliations performed by others within the team.
- Manage the preparation of annual head rent reconciliations.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Review Group and entity cash flows.
The successful Year End Accountant will have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or international equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of technical reporting.
- Proven experience in reconciliation.
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong leadership skills through effective line management of direct reports.
The Year End Accountant will receive:
- A competitive day rate of £250-280 based on previous experience.
- A vibrant working environment in Central London
- The potential for on-going work at the end of the contract