Service Charge/Portfolio Accountant
Are you looking to further your career within part of a market leading Property Management company? Is 2019 the year for you to really develop your career? My client is looking for an experienced Service Charge / Client Accountant to join their Central London based finance team. You will have at least 2 years experience within a Service Charge / Client Accountant Role which you will have gained working within Commercial Real Estate and therefore also have experience working with property based accountancy packages.
I am currently recruiting for one of London's most prestigious property management and development companies. My client is one of the largest privately held principal investors in Europe, with investments in direct property and asset-backed operating businesses.
They are looking to hire an experienced Service Charge/Portfolio Accountant to work closely alongside Head of Accounts and drive the business forward. Your responsibilities briefly entail -
- Management of the entire portfolio of service chargeable properties
- Ensuring year end reconciliations are completed according to RICS regulations
- Preparation of year end service reconciliations including invoice collation, analysis of income and expenditure, journals and accruals
- Liaison with Asset Managers, Building Managers, External Management Agents
- Monitor Cost on a regular basis and compare against budgets
- Adhoc finance duties and administration as required
Based out of their Central London Office
Salary Range - £30,000-£35,000 (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Benefits Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Service Charge/Portfolio Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly