I am currently working with a rapidly expanding business near Congresbury who are looking to recruit for an Accounts Receivable Analyst on a 2-month temporary basis. This role is a great opportunity for an experience credit controller to step up into a role with more responsible where you will be the first point of contact for the business in all matters relating to credit and to manage an aged debt project from end to end.
- Day to day management of the Credit Portfolio
- Helping manage an aged debt project
- Assisting UK Treasurer with AD-HOC duties
- Daily Reporting
- Managing third party relationships
- Proven track record in Credit control with 3 year's experience
- Great at building and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience with aged debt
- Exposure to credit risk
This role is 2-month temporary assignment with potential for permanent and can pay up to £28,000 depending on experience. There is parking on site.
If interested please contact Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly