Group Management Accountant
The Group Management Accountant adheres to a tight schedule producing full management accounts. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, proactive with a dynamic personality. Attention to detail is paramount alongside a thorough understanding of the numbers.
Ideally the candidate will come from FMCG / RETAIL / PHARMACEUTICAL or a DISTRIBUTION BACKGROUND and has some sort of inventory accounting skills.
Personality: Bright inquisitive mind, emotionally intelligent person and commercially astute.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate, timely consolidated management accounts, including Board packs
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Internal business partnering with senior stakeholder
- Full variance analysis with full commentary
- Review monthly Management accounts of other Group companies
- Review all inter-company accounting and generate invoices as necessary
- Review Balance sheet accounts and reconcile
- Experience working with high inventory volumes.
- Compiling and submitting the quarterly Group Vat Return
- Intrastat / EC Sales
- Meeting external audit requirements.
- Ad hoc work.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- FMCG/Retail/Distribution/Pharma/Logisitics industry preferred
- Inventory experience would be a significant advantage
- 4 years experience
- ERP experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel including V look ups and Pivot tables
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communicator whom can translate financial data to non finance personnel
- Excellent proven attention to detail
- Bonus up to 10%
- 25 days holidays rising by 1 day every 2 years up to a maximum of 30
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Parking on site
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice